The purpose and aim of the cooperation is to facilitate concerted and possibly uniform approach to fire protection of fire protection in the region, to have an influenceon the final version of regulations, norms, directives and decrees through experts of our member countries, to provide information to our members of each national Association and to facilitate relations between members.
To achieve these main aims:
– Leaders of of the association meet at least two times a year
– All members must work on integration of European legislation into national standards
– We have member countries experts who participate in the law-making process
– Members of Associations participate in the fire protection cenferences and exhibitions
– We develop a common website
– We send regular information to members
ECEU Fire has no membership fee. According to common agreement the risen costs are paid by the Assocoation members.